Wednesday, 7 November 2012
2012 China International Travel Mart - CITM 2012
Jointly organized by China National Tourism Administration and Civil Aviation Administration of China, CITM 2012 - 2012 China International Travel Mart will be held at the hall W1 - W5 of Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) from November 15 to November 19.
China International Travel Mart (CITM) is the largest professional travel mart in Asia. It has drawn the attention of people in the tourism industry worldwide. Participants in China International Travel Mart (CITM) come from all sectors of the travel industry including international and domestic tourist organizations, travel agencies, hotels, airlines and related travel companies.As an annual event, it is held in Shanghai and Kunming alternately. I was fortunate to attend China International Travel Mart 2011 (CITM 2011) which was held in Kunming successfully.
As the largest international tourism fair in Asia featuring the most preferential price, CITM 2012 - 2012 China International Travel Mart will enable the participants in the mart have a bumper harvest:
● Exhibitors will have many opportunities to meet the people from the tourism circles and establish extensive business contacts with them.
● Participants may attend specialized symposiums and lectures to trace the latest development trend of international tourism.
● Press conferences or cultural performances will be held at the Mart to fully display the exhibitors’ new tourism products.
● The Mart will be open to tourism-related personnel and the public. It is predicted that tens of thousands of people will visit it.
● Participants may hold various promotional activities; introduce the tourism resources of their own countries so as to tap the most opportunities.
CITM Show Contact:
Shanghai New International Exhibition Center SNIEC
2345 Long Yang Road Pudong Area
201204 Shanghai, China
China National Tourism Administration
No. 9A Jianguomennei Ave.
100740 Beijing, China
Tel: +86 (0)10 65201114
Fax: +86 (0)10 65122096
keine Angaben www.cnta.com