Sunday 9 November 2014

Mind the gap...

I am at Sydney International Airport ready to depart on a two week adventure seeing more of this wonderful world we live in.

Depending on the availability of internet, there may be no new articles in this Magazine for the next two weeks. So feel welcome to read some of the many articles that have been placed in recent years. You may find the country listing on the right hand side of the page as a useful starting off point.

In order to catch todays flight, I came down to Sydney by train yesterday. I was fortunate to visit the Adventure Travel Expo at the Sydney Town Hall in the afternoon. It is still on today, and I suggest you pop in to get some exciting travel ideas, listen to some inspiring travel stories and meet some amazing people. In the evening I was fortunate to attend the Adventure Travel Awards. I will write an article about the winners when I come back to Australia.

I must go and get ready to board the plane....

No comments:

Post a Comment