Thursday 24 September 2015

Spring Clean your well being at Gibraltar Hotel Bowral

Our Spring Health and Wellness break has been successfully running now for three weeks and we have received amazing feedback and are really proud of what the program offers and believe this will be a valued program for guests into the future. The program asks a few questions
  • What are the things in your life that nourish you?
  • What are the things in your life that deplete you?
  • How are you feeding your body mind and soul?

The program has been designed by health and wellness experts to help you Spring Clean your well being. It is a structured all inclusive package of yoga, meditation, guided bush walks, seasonal produce and cooking workshops, all meals are from a special spring menu and, of course spa treatments.

Commencing 3pm on Sunday afternoons and finishing at 12noon on Tuesday the break suits people who are busy and don't have time to fly away to an exotic resort but just need to press the reset button.

We are offering this on selected periods for a HUGELY discounted 70% off rack rates!

For just two occasions this spring September 27-29 and October 11-13, the Gibraltar Hotel has a special offer of $700 for a twin share package (two nights' accommodation, all nutritious meals, spa treatment and full wellness program) and $450 for single share (almost 70% of RRP)


Our beautiful Spring Health Break is about looking after you. Please contact us today to book your Spring Health Break.

This special offer is limited and bookings must be made by 25 September 2015. Conditions apply and numbers are limited. Each break has capacity for only 14 people and this special offer will sell out.

MORE INFO & BOOKINGS

Here is what people say :
  • Of the Bush walk "Absolutely perfect and so appreciated for a break from the city. Gorgeous and a real highlight"
  • Of the Food "Best and healthiest Hotel Breakfast I have ever had"
  • Of the Seasonal Wholefood workshop "Inspiring, practical, achievable, delicious"
  • Of the Wellness workshop "This gave meaning to why I was here and has made me reflect on my life choices"
  • Of the Yoga "Perfect for the different levels of experience" "We needed this excellent, thank you"
  • Of the day spa "Samantha gave the best massage and facial I have ever had, it was a lovely way to spend the afternoon, the time frame was perfect to allow everyone a spa option as well as free time.""I have had many massages at many lovely places and this was the best and most relaxing Swedish massage I have ever had"
  • Of the Whole Program"I not only thoroughly enjoyed myself, with a great group of people, but I came away relaxed and rejuvenated with a definite goal of incorporating Me Time into my life. I thought the 2 days were great and certainly enough time to relax and benefit from the program without feeling anxious for being away too long. I was amazed at how Monica was able to keep the program flowing without a hitch as well as making it varied and interesting. I have also come away from my stay realising what a magnificent first class property you have to offer In The Southern Highlands. A definite first on my list of suggestions for friends to stay when they come and visit." Jess Whyte A Taste of the Highlands
  • "I can't tell you how great I feel and can't thank you enough for the opportunity. I will be telling everyone I see to get along and experience it. I will be tripping along to Monica's yoga classes on a Wednesday morning from now on and working very hard on turning some of my bad eating habits completely around. This truly was a great kick-start!" Many thanks once again Katrina Harvey

Gibraltar Hotel Bowral
Address: Boronia Street (off Centennial Road), Bowral NSW 2576
Website:  http://www.gibraltarbowral.com.au/
Phone:  1300990751
Enquiries & Reservations  reservations@gibraltarbowral.com.au
Conferences, Meetings & Events  sales@gibraltarbowral.com.au
Gibraltar Country Club  countryclub@gibraltarbowral.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment