Thursday 4 January 2018

Raechel Whitchurch and Band - Parkes Elvis Festival

I love Parkes, my hometown. 

I moved to Parkes when I was 18. I met my husband there. I have made many trips to the world famous DISH! And I’m not ashamed to say that I have occasionally dressed up as Priscilla Presley for the Parkes Elvis Festival.

So I decided earlier this year that I wanted to head home, back to Parkes, and put on a HILLBILLY ELVIS show. All my favourite Elvis songs, played by me and my hillbilly band. My sister Faith is cooking up a world class American style dinner, and there are only 100 tickets available. 

Come join us on Thursday the 11th January for a HOUSE CONCERT UNDER THE STARS!
HILLBILLY ELVIS: A tribute to his country roots πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸŒŸ πŸŽ‰

#elvis #hillbilly #hillbillyelvis #parkeselvisfestival #parkesnsw

No comments:

Post a Comment